Laurel Street Arts
733 Laurel Street
San Carlos, CA 94070
10 am - 7 pm
10 am - 8 pm
noon - 5 pm
• A reservation and $100 deposit must be made for any party of 8 or more. Without this, we cannot guarantee studio space or sufficient assistance with your group.
• The deposit is fully refundable up to 7 days before the party date at which time it becomes non-refundable. The deposit will be subtracted from the final bill on the day of the event.
• All parties require a minimum of 8 attendees. If attendance falls short of this minimum, the host may be charged for the minimum.
• Our parties are drop off parties. The host plus 3 adults may stay. $8 will be charged for each additional adult, and arrangements must be made in advance for adults to attend. Adults creating a project will be charged the standard adult studio fee plus the cost of the piece.
• AT NO TIME ARE CHILDREN TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED. A $100 SURCHARGE WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BILL IF CHILDREN ARE LEFT UNATTENDED FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME DURING YOUR EVENT.
• Final payment is due at the end of the event. (Note: We don't keep your credit card information from your deposit.)
• Party price includes either 1 or 1.5 hours of studio time (depending on the party package).
• The party is to begin and end at the agreed upon times. Please have your guests arrive and depart on time. If your party runs longer than the agreed upon time, a charge of $25 per 1/4 hour will be added to the final bill.
At Laurel Street Arts, we want everyone to have a good time and create a work of art. To aid in this goal, we set forth the following conditions:
• Coupons and discounts do not apply to parties unless specifically stated. Prices are subject to change without notice unless a deposit has been made.
• You may arrive 15 minutes early to decorate the table area reserved for your event.
• Adult artists pay full studio fee and cost of piece.
• Bisque items may be upgraded at the host's discretion to more expensive pieces; simply pay the difference in the cost per piece.
• Host is responsible for all items painted by their guests. We will try to keep guests to items in the agreed upon price range. However, in the event a guest chooses to paint a piece of bisque that is over the contracted price or an additional piece, we will add the difference to the final bill.
• We provide everything you need for the creative side of the party and clean up the mess, too. We are not responsible for serving the refreshments.
• Our kids' parties are all about the art so we limit party food to cake or cupcakes, ice cream and drinks. You're responsible for the food and paper products, plastic ware, etc. No snacks, fruit, or other food items are allowed at kids’ parties. For adult parties, please contact us.
• If a guest is unable to finish their artwork in the allotted time, we will send the piece home with the guest so they may return at their convenience and at no additional charge to finish the item.
• The party host is expected to pick up all pieces when notified (usually one week after the party). Individual pickup is provided at an additional cost, and arrangements must be made in advance. We cannot be responsible for breakage of any items left more than two weeks after the date of the party and will not hold any items longer than 30 days after the date of the party.
• The following items are NOT permitted inside the studio at any time: Pinatas, silly string, confetti/glitter, balls or noisemakers. Please hand goodie bags and balloons out to guests as they leave the studio.